Saturday, August 31, 2013

Some logic for those who live in the real world.

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
Richard Dawkins

A man can believe a considerable deal of rubbish, and yet go about his daily work in a rational and cheerful manner.
Norman Douglas

The first Law of Logic establishes that “each thing is the same with itself and different from another”. This is represented by the formula A is A and NOT ~A. Each thing or entity has certain unique essential characteristics that give them the identity.
In logical discourse, violations of the Law of Identity (LOI) result in the informal logical fallacy known as equivocation. That is to say, we cannot use the same term in the same discourse while having it signify difference senses or meanings – even though the different meanings are conventionally prescribed to that term. In everyday language, violations of the LOI introduce ambiguity into the discourse, making it is difficult to form an interpretation at the desired level of specificity.
Obviously, an Unidentified Flying Object, UFO, cannot be also an extraterrestrial aircraft, since this double identity violates the Logical Law of Identity. LOI.
The Second Law of Logic, called Law of non-contradiction, establishes that “one cannot say of something that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time." A is not = ~A.
A UFO cannot be also an Extraterrestrial Aircraft.
By the third Logical Law of the Excluded Middle, it is impossible that there should be anything between the two parts of a contradiction. A is not (A+~A) Consequently a UFO is not something between a UFO and an Extraterrestrial spacecraft. The “in between “is excluded.
After 67 years of ufological fantasies, the evidences supporting the ETH are not enough to classify UFO as alien spacecrafts. 95 % of UFO sightings are identified as natural phenomena and human artifacts. The other 5% remain as UFOs, nothing but UFOs.  

Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.