Monday, August 26, 2013

New ad hominem attack in Facebook.

ED KOMAREK FACEBOOK COMMENT
(threatening ad hominem attack.)

Ed Komarek :
 I agree Simon, if Thomas keeps hanging out here he may learn something. I don't have trouble with uninformed honest skeptics as long as the stay civil and don't make trouble here. The dishonest debunkers are another story.

MY ANSWER
I am always ready to LEARN something, and by the way, let us analyze the content of Komarek’s post in Facebook
Thomas (me) keeps hanging out there. Ed Komarek says that I may learn something. He tells us that I am an uninformed skeptic but must be honest and stay civil and don't make trouble here (in the Facebook.) However, If I am a dishonest bunker the story will be different.

I can imagine that Ed is threatening me? Posting links in Facebook to my blog is dishonest?

If someone in Facebook is against the freedom of expression, please let me know.

Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors