Friday, October 31, 2014


Eli Sadhanusari makes the following comment on Richard Dolan's post:

IF you think that the UFO phenomenon is "infinitely more complex "that we can imagine, and also you tell us that disclosure is a fact, THEN you assume that the government(s) have knowledge of this "infinitely complex" UFO phenomenon. 
Consequently, a government with infinitely complex knowledge would know also how to keep the cover up. This is a clear contradiction.
Also you should tell to your audience that 96 % of all the UFO sightings originate in natural phenomena and man made artifacts. The remaining 4 % is statistically insignificant. 

This is obviously a beautiful lesson of Logic which should be read by the self-proclaimed UFO "experts". (Those who sell fiction as fact. )

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Alfred Lambremont Webre III Goes Down On The Kevin Annett Titanic!

Alfred Lambremont Webre III Goes Down On The Kevin Annett Titanic!

Alfred Webre came onto Facebook today and posted links to documents he claims prove Kevin Annett & Jason Bowman filed a court case. Webre is an interesting character who believes things like that Barack Obama meet time-jumper Andy Basiago on Mars. So, we really shouldn’t take this guy too seriously of course. Basically, he’s your bog-standard nutbar.

Be Aware Of Disinformation Being Promoted By Alfred Webre |

Be Aware Of Disinformation Being Promoted By Alfred Webre |

I have met Mr Webre personally.
Deception is deception no matter what the sugar coating. He MAY BELIEVE in the Hocus-Pocus he says, but that does not diminish the deceptive elements of his message.
The sad truth is that TRUTH is hard to come by.
The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance.
Thomas Jefferson.
That is also the price of Truth.

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD: 9/11 disinfo op?

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD: 9/11 disinfo op? | Veterans Today

"It is because Alfred’s beliefs are so irrational and unwarranted and his behavior so grossly inappropriate and unethical that I am revisiting the question of whether he is demented  (actually incapable of reasoning as an individual who is rationally incompetent), or simply deluded (sincere in his beliefs, even though they are not well-founded), or actually a 9/11 disinfo operator (who is neither deluded nor demented but, understanding his avowed beliefs are both irrational and unwarranted, nevertheless persists in promoting them in a deliberate attempt to subvert the 9/11 Truth movement).  The key question is whether Alfred has been actually been lying by the deliberate dissemination of information that he knows to be false but asserts anyway in order to mislead the public.  While there are ample grounds to dismiss the hypothesis that he is demented, the commission of lies counts against delusion and and instead strongly supports the conclusion that he is a 9/11 disinfo op."

What people say about Alfred Webre.
2. Andrew D. Basiago & Alfred Lambremont Webre 
I put them down as 2 because they may as well be the same person, one is the right brain the other the left brain. They think the government is running secret time travel programs and there are human colonies on Mars. They even tried to start a new age University to have people to enroll at a nice fee to teach them this garbage. The only thing for certain about these two is that they were involved in the Mkultra project of the 1960s..remember the Mk '___' experiments, say no more they are fall out whack jobs from that program . 


Here we include a message and link sent to us by Mr. Art Greenfield concerning Alfred Webre. Many thanks for this contribution, Art.

James, Yahoo changed a lot of stuff since I posted that message and the old style address has been changed to:

It is my post and you have my permission to repost it anywhere.

Art Greenfield

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What happened in Sodom and Gomorrah?

Sodom, Gomorrah and Flammable Methane
Geological and archaeological evidence suggest that a huge one took place about four and a half thousand years ago - the time of the Biblical destruction
Flammable Methane
of Sodom & Gomorrah.
Flammable methane pockets lie under the Dead Sea shores; where the "sin city" was.  The earthquake produced the ignition, so the ground turned quicksand, and a massive landslide would have swept the cities into the water.
Experiments carried out at Cambridge University have backed up this account. (As usual, these "acts of God" can be explained by natural events or catastrophes. (By the Way, Lot giving his daughters to the sex craving mob...not very moral indeed.) 
God loves genocide.
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.