Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ad Hominem attack against me.

Dear people, please read this message below. This is the best sample of the AD HOMINEM fallacy.
This individual attacks me, calling me debunking idiot, poor, nonsense writer and professional agent. WHY?
Simply because he has NO ARGUMENTS.
Consequently, the attack is directed to me.
We will not find in the insulting message a single counter-argument.
The sender of the Ad Hominem Attack shows clearly in just two paragraphs his own emptiness. His own mediocrity.

Of course after this message I will take this brilliant mind out of my pitiful list...

Love to all, including Sky gavinphoenix@ mweb.co.za


---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Sky <gavinphoenix@ mweb.co.za>Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:52 AMSubject: RE: [SPAM] Big Words, Big Lies.To: James Black <fso2604@gmail. com>
You are such a stupid debunking idiot poor poor James. I wish you would take me of your pitiful list.

I can’t believe you’d spend your time writing such nonsense. You have to be paid to do this dude.

Eish…

From: James Black [mailto:fso2604@gmail. com] Sent: 05 June 2009 09:39 PM
Dear people, just Want to share with you some ideas. There is no disinformation, because the idea of disinformation implies it's opposite: Information. That is the problem, because in the EXO world there is no information at all.Nothing is true. Everything is hear-say, false erudition, lies, empty talking. The EXO-UFO world is not only a Circus but an Asylum.See the new one of Alfred Webre:Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans arein cognitive dissonance<http://www.examiner .com/x-2912- Seattle-Exopolit ics-Examiner>June 4, 6:05 PMAlfred Lambremont Webre*Seattle **ExopoliticsExaminer*<http://www.examiner .com/x-2912- Seattle-Exopolit ics-Examiner>Looks like Webre took the idea of cognitive dissonance from Andrew...excellent Andrew, full of ideas.But the whole Circus-Asylum, lives in a total contradiction. Why? Just because they know nothing. Revelation: the secret Ufological Message is : Nobody Knows Nothing. There are two kinds of EXOS. 90 % of them believe in nothing, are just into the Ego trip and Marketing.The other 10% live in a nightmare or in a mystic dream.Perhaps I am wrong? Of course. Everybody is wrong here, in the Big Circus.Have your own Alien, your own Demon, your own abduction. Help yourself.Don't worry, because there is enough self-delusion for everyone. Just compose your own delusions and try the market.Besides, the rule in the ExoCircus is impunity. After all nobody can tell you are right or wrong. No right and wrong in this surrealist world.What we have is Big Words and no Evidences. Be careful, because reading what the exos and some anti-exos say, you can be deluded.You can believe for a moment that these individuals know something. They don't. They have just Big Words but meaningless.They try to sound wise and sell you a book or exotourism. Do not buy their pseudo-science or pseudo-spiritualism . Remember Shakespeare definition:
Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rationaluf ologyhttp://ufoculture. blogspot. com/
Post a Comment
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.