Sunday, April 19, 2015

Professional UFO and Conspiracy writing.


1) The government knows that 96 % of all UFO sightings are natural phenomena or man made artifacts. The other 4 % is not a negative factor, because it "keeps people's minds distracted." 
Also, as any professional journalist knows, if there are no news you always can produce some UFO thing to fill the space (magazines-newspapers.) or time. (Radio-TV.) That's all there is. 




2) If you want to sell UFO-conspiracy trivia, never, never talk or write  about the 96% of UFO sightings as natural phenomena. On the contrary, talk or write about "massive" UFO sightings an let the believer think that he is the only one who doesn't see UFOs on a daily basis. This will  eventually produce new sightings and sell more books."



3) Remember that the "anonymous source" is an old journalistic resource and you can use it to filter some UFO invention of yours, but also remember that inevitably "anonymous 
sources" will damage your credibility.I think that the "anonymous sources" are not better than the "voice of God" resource in the prophesy business. Remember that everything, included the credibility of your followers, is limited. Too much is too much. 
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.