Monday, June 24, 2013
The Occam Razor needed in Pseudo-ufology.
Alfred Webre defines Exopolitics with these words: “…is the science of relations between civilizations in the multiverse.”
This definition requires the Occam Razor of rationalism.
1. Science is a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.
2. Systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
3. Any of the branches of natural or physical science.
4. Systematized knowledge in general.
5. Knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.
Now, how can we talk about science of the inexistent? What we know about civilizations in the imaginary Multiverse?
NOTHING AT ALL.
But there is more. So far, the "multiverse theory" has been a controversial notion without hard evidence to support it.
So, we have a no science about inexistent multiple civilizations in a multiverse that doesn’t exist.
The question is this: Does Alfred Webre believes that we are absolute ignorants?
Pathetic to watch an old man playing with the absurd.
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.