Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Richard Dolan and the "Infinite Complexity " of UFO Phenomenon.

Richard Dolan tells us that the UFO phenomenon is something INFINITELY COMPLEX. Perhaps
he is right, but he doesn't say that 96 % of all UFO sightings are perfectly natural phenomena and man made artifacts. The other 4 % remain unidentified for lack of enough research or because are just hoaxes.
Clearly this statistic tells us the truth: the so called UFO phenomenon doesn't exist. However, let's see what scientists tell us about this "infinitely complex" phenomenon. They say nothing at all. They are skeptics. Astronomers, technicians, astrophysicists are skeptic, probably because they know well the statistics.
It's curious that the believers are not scientists. They belong to the UFO Industry. In other words they sell faked pics. unreliable events, nonsense, fiction presented as fact, pseudo-science and even some New Age rhetoric.
They will give us words, because they talk,talk,talk and write the same empty book again and again.
A rational, informed individual, after one of these empty, contradictory, misinformed lectures, sees clearly that there is nothing behind the empty words.
Hear-say, discredited "whiteness", conspiracy theory, a touch of paranoia for the public. But not a single EVIDENCE.
Some people pay for this and they pay because they want to believe, but belief is not knowledge.

However,There are 130.000 pages of serious UFO research. The Blue Book.
http://bluebookarchive.org/
Just take a look, read, learn what others say.
The Project Blue Book Archive provides researchers
 with free online access to over 50,000 official US
 Government documents relating to the UFO phenomenon.
 A search engine and various indices are also
 provided to modernize access to these documents.
All this is FREE. 

Before believing  the unsubstantiated hypothesis of these individuals who make a living selling all

this, go to the Blue Book Archive. Also find the rational, concrete solution of the so called UFO phenomenon. Follow links, please.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosocial_hypothesis

http://ufoculture.blogspot.com/2014/02/ufo-psychosocial-hypothesis.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-ufology-ready-to-apply-critical-thinking

Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.