Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kevin Annett abuses and crimes. -

Kevin Annett abuses and crimes. - fso2604@gmail.com - Gmail



Geri De Stefano-Webre





I don't often, if ever, agree with your positions.
However, re: Kevin Annett, I do agree. 
I've always felt that he was a fraud and I am grateful that truth is finally coming out on this very dangerous and, sadly, toxic man.
I am also grateful that there are folks who have been championing him all these years who are finally aware of the deception. And WILL do all humanly possible to make things right.

Geri De Stefano-Webre, Ph.D.
Transpersonal Consultant
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors