From: Gerard Deauville <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:07 AM
Subject: Richard Boylan's "star-kids" HOAX.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sunday, July 17, 2011 9:42 PM
The Star Kids Project, Ltd is a non-profit organization which serves Star Kids, their parents, families and friends, and Star Seeds (adults with star heritage).
The primary purposes of the Star Kids Project are:
1) to identify children and adults with advanced abilities and non-ordinary heritage;
2) to provide specialized consultative, educative and supportive services for such persons, their families, partners, and friends/support system;
3) to assist in identifying appropriate missions focus and work areas for the talents of Star Kids and Star Seeds;
4) to conduct research into various aspects of these advanced-abilities persons' functioning; and
5) to provide research findings and related information to the interested general public.
Programs and Activities of the Star Kids Project, Ltd
1. Identification. The Star Kids Project, Ltd conducts an informational program via internet outreach mailings and by public talks to help parents and children identify themselves as Star Kids or Star Seeds. To date, thousands of such Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have been identified.
2. Consultative, educative and supportive services. The Star Kids Project, Ltd provides consultative, educative and supportive services to Star Kids and adult Star Seeds via Star Kids/Star Seeds Workshops conducted by the directors, as well as individual consultation meetings, correspondence and dialogue, and public lectures to make the general population aware of the Star Kids and Star Seeds among us.
3. Identifying mission opportunities. With the consent of Star Kids, their families, and other Star Seeds, the Star Kids Project, Ltd's directors will provide consultation to Star Kids and Star Seeds about the variety of missions for which their particular special talents may qualify them.
4. Research. With their consent, the Star Kids Project, Ltd's directors will conduct research into the various advanced abilities that the Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have via observation and analysis during Workshops and in other settings.
5. Sharing research findings. With their consent, the Star Kids Project, Ltd's directors will publish research into the various advanced abilities which Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have, without individually identifying Star Kids or Star Seeds.
Look within this Star Kids Project, Ltd website for more information on Star Kids/Star Seeds, on upcoming special Workshops, and other information of interest.
You can help the work of the Star Kids Project, Ltd by making a financial donation. Because the Star Kids Project, Ltd is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable educational organization, your contribution is usually tax-deductible. Go to: www.drboylan.com/StarKidsProjectSection/starkidprojectltd.html and go Your contribution will assist us to put on Star Kids & Star Seeds Workshops, public lectures, and provide public education about Star Kids and Star Seed adults.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Director
Star Kids Project, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1009, Diamond Springs, CA 95619, USA
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org